Cancel Search
  • Search by
  • MAP

    The Radar Domes

    Redondo Beach, California

    The Radar Domes

    Share photos of The Radar Domes Trail

    The Radar Domes Trail Trip Reports

    Terrible!
    Start your trip report for The Radar Domes Trail
    Attach photos from your trip.
    Please Select a star rating.
    3
    3 out of 5 stars3 out of 5 stars3 out of 5 stars3 out of 5 stars3 out of 5 stars
    icon1 Total
    buena park, CA
    Explorer | 30 pts
    3 out of 5 stars3 out of 5 stars3 out of 5 stars3 out of 5 stars3 out of 5 stars
    5/16/2010
    I took this route on Sunday afternoon. I encountered more traffic than I had hoped for. Going slow,it took me 4 hrs to complete. Roads were in good condition, and about 75% of the ride was in a dedicated bike lane. The other 25% was pretty scary. It's a very cool spot, but the difficult climbs and relentless traffic will keep this novice from coming back for while. I was glad I came back in one piece.
    0
    Comments

    Trail Information

    Redondo Beach
    Nearby City
    33
    Distance
    5,200 feet
    Elevation Gain
    Loop/Lollipop
    Trail Type
    Difficult
    Skill Level
    2.5 hours
    Riding Time
    Year-round
    Season
    Los Angeles County Thomas Guide
    Local Maps

    1 Member Completed

    I've done this

    Trail Log