Rollins Pond Topo Map

0 out of 5 stars0 out of 5 stars0 out of 5 stars0 out of 5 stars0 out of 5 stars
0 Reviews
0 out of 5
Much like its neighbor, Rollins Pond is a place for water lovers. Designed as an overflow area for Fish Creek Pond next door, fully 80 percent of the campsites here are located directly on the shoreline with the remaining 20 percent overlooking the water from the other side of the park road. The difference is that this somewhat smaller campground tends to be slightly quieter and some of the sites aren’t packed together quite as tightly as they are at neighboring Fish Creek Pond. Boats with motors under 25 horsepower are permitted on the water, as are canoes, kayaks, and rowboats. Sixteen comfort stations are spread evenly on the pond’s east side, while the single bathhouse contains a dozen showers. Trucks peddling ice cream and firewood regularly putter through the park, sparing needy campers a slow, winding trip back through the woods to find fuel or frosty treats for the kids.
center mark
Elevation at center:
Drg Name:
Drg Source Scale:
Projection: NAD83/WGS84

Display format:

Upper Saranac Lake, New York

Get Rollins Pond Topo maps on One of New York's best walks, Rollins Pond is located near Upper Saranac Lake, NY. Trails' printable online topo maps offer shaded and un-shaded reliefs, and aerial photos too! Use topographic map functionality to find elevation, print high resolution maps, save a PNG, or just learn the topography around Rollins Pond. You can also get free latitude and longitude coordinates from the topographical map and set your GPS. Subscribers with access to our maps can download or print any topo, and cover more terrain when you map your Rollins Pond route ahead of time.