Coyote Creek Corridor Cities

La Palma, California

0 out of 5 stars0 out of 5 stars0 out of 5 stars0 out of 5 stars0 out of 5 stars
0 Reviews
0 out of 5
Coyote Creek Corridor Cities is a nearly entirely flat 22.75-mile ride, with a high-low elevation range of just 52 feet. The ride never strays far from Coyote Creek and the San Gabriel River Bikeway, while passing in and out of eight different Orange and Los Angeles County cities. City and/or county borders are crossed some twenty-two times in this ride, potentially filling up your passport. About 75% of the ride is in Orange County, with the other 25% in Los Angeles County.
Best Bike Rides Orange County, California

DESCRIPTION FROM:

Best Bike Rides Orange County, California

by Wayne D. Cottrell (Falcon Guides)

Coyote Creek Corridor Cities is a nearly entirely flat 22.75-mile ride, with a high-low elevation range of just 52 feet. The ride never strays far from Coyote Creek and the San Gabriel River Bikeway, while passing in and out of eight different Orange and Los Angeles County cities.

City and/or county borders are crossed some twenty-two times in this ride, potentially filling up your passport. About 75% of the ride is in Orange County, with the other 25% in Los Angeles County.

© 2017 Wayne D. Cottrell /Falcon Guides. All Rights Reserved.

Activity Type: Road Biking
Nearby City: La Palma
Distance: 22.75
Trail Type: Loop/Lollipop
Riding Time: 1-3 hours
Season: Year-round
Local Maps: The Thomas Guide by Rand McNally—Street Guide: Los Angeles and Orange Counties (any recent year), page 767
Driving Directions: Directions to Coyote Creek Corridor Cities

Recent Trail Reviews

There are no reviews for this trail.

Trail Photos

Activity Feed

Apr 2018