Road Biking Utah
by Wayne D. Cottrell (Falcon Guides)
© Wayne D. Cottrell/Falcon Guides. All Rights Reserved.
This is a easy going ride. It took me about 45 minutes to an hour to do the full ride.
1) This is an easy going ride with minimum but steady elevation gain
2) Traffic eases as you ride more towards the mine.
Not so good
1) You are riding with cars in a 55 mph zone. This means you have to be careful. Cars are normally respectful of riders.
2) Narrow bike lanes with possible junk. Be careful while riding.
1) A good ride. I enjoyed it.
Keep Me Informed
Weekly newsletters, announcements and offers from Trails.com to your inbox.
We HATE spam and promise to keep your email addresses safe and secure.