Road Biking™ Florida features forty-two carefully designed rides throughout the state, from Navarre Beach, Okefenokee, and Atlantic Beach in the north to Lake Okeechobee, the Everglades, and the Keys in the south, and Tampa Bay and the Cape Canaveral seashore in between. Highlighting not only the unique features of the road but also the people, the ecology, and the history of the areas covered, local cyclist Rick Sapp provides a sampling of Florida’s diverse offerings. Enjoy halcyon rides under hammocks of oak draped with Spanish moss as well as edgy rides so uptown that your eyes may blur at the endless series of stops and turns.
Look inside to find:
• Detailed maps and directions
• Rides for every fitness level and ability, from easy 25-mile rambles to more challenging 100-mile
• In-depth information about each ride, including length, terrain, traffic conditions, and road hazards
• Vivid descriptions of points of interest
• Options to create longer or shorter rid
© Rick Sapp/Falcon Guides. All Rights Reserved.