Anyone can toss a line into the water and get lucky once in a while, but if you want to catch more trophy fish and have more fun on the water, you need Fishing Central California. Whether you’re new to fishing or an accomplished angler, this comprehensive and entertaining guide will improve your chances every time you cast. Learn to:
• Read water and how weather affects the different bites.
• Select baits, lures, and equipment for particular fish and situations.
• Recognize underwater behaviors and adjust your techniques accordingly.
• Master proper lure, bait, and fly presentation for specific fisheries.
• Turn a tough day into a great one with hundreds of useful tips and tricks.
© Brian Milne/No Nonsense Fly Fishing Guidebooks. All Rights Reserved.